Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Hump Day Hook

Hello, welcome to another HDH. Hope everyone is doing great and that you enjoy a little something from Silent Tears.

Excerpt:


Cam dipped her head back to wet her hair. She actually moaned at how good it felt. Closing her eyes she let the water cascade over her body. When strong hands caressed her ribs, she smiled. She opened her eyes and took in the sight of him. Even though she stood at five feet ten inches, she had to crane her neck to peer up at him. The muscles in his shoulders and arms were long and rounded. His pectorals were broad and twitched when she placed her hand over his heart. His abdominal muscles were firm and formed the perfect six pack. What she found absolutely mouthwatering was the perfect V his muscles formed at his pelvis.

I hope you enjoyed the little visual I gave you of Brax. He's really yummy...I'm just sayin. You know, if you wanted to go grab a copy. It's on Amazon and B&N! Anyhooo...I'm off the have a girls day with my lovely sister in law and niece. Have a good one!

For more amazing authors Click Here

15 comments:

  1. Wow. He sounds hot! Great hook!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was right there. Excellent visuals. Hooked me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds tasty. Those v muscles totally do it for me too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great description of the bod. Mmmmm....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, he is yummy! Lucky girl. Great hook.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh he does sounds absolutely yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can already envision him. Great descriptions. Made me drool a little bit ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lucky girl - Cam!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow, what a great description! Love it to bits :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. **sigh** he sounds scrumptious! !

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh yum. And she gets to touch him! Can't wait to see what happens next. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. sounds like a yummy man! thanks for sharing. :)
    C.R.

    ReplyDelete