Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Hump Day Hook

What's up people?! I'm back from the sick and have a nice little bit from Silent Tears for you. Hope you like a little Brax and Cam.

Excerpt:

“I know you have secrets.” He softened his tone as he took a step closer to her and placed his hands on her jaw, cradling her face. “I can see the pain in your eyes, Cam. I’m not blind and I’m not stupid. I know you’re hiding something from me.”
“Please. Don’t push me into to talking about something you’re not ready to hear.”
Brax dropped his forehead to hers and took a deep breath. “Is it because you’re being forced to marry me?”
The words were on the tip of her tongue clawing at her lips to be set free. All she had to do was tell him what had happened to her, what the Mankato’s were using to manipulate her family. How, once again, she was being forced to do something against her will.


*Sighs*...I love these two! 

For more awesomeness Click Here

7 comments:

  1. I love Brax and Cam!! Wonderful hook this week...

    ReplyDelete
  2. How intriguing. I'm going to have to go back through your blog and find more about these two.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I hope she does tell him. Maybe things will work out after all. I can hope, right? Great hook!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great hook! Definitely makes me want to know Cam's backstory.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very interesting. So my questions - What are they using? What happened in the past? Great hook.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great hook! I hope she tells him too :)

    ReplyDelete