Saturday, July 12, 2014

Secret Cravings Back List Blog Hop

Hello everyone! Thanks for stopping by. Welcome to the Secret Cravings Back List Blog Hop. I remember when I first decided I wanted to be a published author. I wrote a story about some things I went through and decided to be brave and let my friend read it. She said if I didn't and get it published I was crazy. I remember being so scared of rejection or that people would hate it. But, then I found Secret Cravings and working with the team there eased my fears and thus came my first novel, So Beautifully Broken. Shortly after that Courageous Dare came out. I love that story so much and have decided to give away one free copy of it to a random winner who leaves a comment! Thanks for stopping by!

For more awesome post Click Here


8 comments:

  1. Taking that first step is always the worst. Sometimes you screw up. All you can do is pick yourself up, shake off the dust and move on. I'm glad you did. I love the books and authors from SCP! Thanks for being part of the blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have been terrified, good for you for being brave

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing with us how you came about writing. Thank you for being part of the SCP Backlist Blog Hop.

    Kathy Watts
    Redrabbitt@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your covers Lacie:) I look forward to reading your books!

    storimom2@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look forward to reading your book's.thanks for the chance.lemondeborah55@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can relate to your post very well, I was rejected no end of times and thankfully, with wonderful team work and a great publishing company that SCP is I was given the opportunity, never give up, keep trying :)

    holly_gill@btinternet(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's why I'm a reader and not a writer :) I think it's great that you can write such great stories and share them with the world!

    evitap67(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on taking that first leap and submitting your novel for publication. It's definitely scary! Your books sound wonderful and I'm looking forward to reading them.

    ReplyDelete