Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Hump Day Hook

Hello all! Welcome back. Since I'm working on a book staring one of the secondary characters from Courageous Dare, I'm feeling like a trip down memory lane is called for. So, here I give you a little scene from when Nash and Baylee got together. Enjoy!

Excerpt: Courageous Dare

“Tell me you’re sure about this. Tell me you want me.”
Desperation. The only word she could use to describe the way he sounded.
“Yes,” she gasped as he nipped the place where her shoulder met her neck.
Her answer seemed to be the only encouragement he needed. His hands moved down her body, stopping at the hem of her dress. When he pulled back to look at her once more, she gave him a nod of permission.


*Sigh* I kinda love Nash.

For more awesomeness Click here 

6 comments:

  1. Ooooh, sounds GOOD, Lacie:) Going to check my TBB list to see if this is already on it. If not, I'm adding it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice hook! Left us definitely wanting more! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yummy! I kinda love Nash too...lovely little scene that left me wanting more :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE NASH!!!!!!! *Sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, Yes, Yes!! Oh...he wasn't talking to me **pouts** Bummer! Great hook!

    ReplyDelete