Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Hump Day Hook

Hello all! Welcome to my Hump Day Hook. I think I will give you a tiny piece of my upcoming story. As far as I know it will be out in Feb. Really excited about this one! I don't have a cover yet, but here's what the hero looks like in my head.

Excerpt from Silent Tears:

Brax looked at the clock and noticed he had thirty minutes to get across town to the meeting of the families. If he were to be late he’d never hear the end of it from his father, the great Roman Godfry. He walked to the private elevator that would take him down into the parking garage where his fleet of cars awaited. On the ride down, Braxton looked at his reflection in the chrome doors of the elevator. He straightened the lapels of his black pinstriped suit, and then tightened his blood red tie. He ran his fingers through his black hair to make sure it was as perfect as he could get it. Before the elevator door opened, he checked his .45 making sure he was locked and loaded. The doors slid open just as he secured his weapon in the holster under his arm.

List of stops:

Jennifer Simpkins  www.jennifersimpkins.net
Colette. L. Saucier. http://colettesaucier.blogspot.com
    Marie Rose Dufour www.marierosedufour.blogspot.com 

9 comments:

  1. Very intriguing! Makes you wonder if he's really meeting his family or his "family"! Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! HE SOUNDS HOT!!!!!! A suit and a gun! YES please! LOL fab HDH!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great descriptions! I could see and feel his wealth.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going to need more of this guy next week...lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was completely taken into the story in just that one paragraph. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW...thank you guys so much! I absolutely LOVE Braxton. He is a total badass!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A man ready for anything! **sigh** Sexy as hell, too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A man ready for anything! **sigh** Sexy as hell, too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't get my comment to post because of the capcha! But I loved this!

    ReplyDelete