Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Hump Day Hook

Wow...it's been weeks since I have been able to do a HDH post. I'm simi back to normal so I signed up this week. Anyhoo...I won't keep you waiting any longer. I give you a bit of Jolie and David from Gravity Beach! Because I've been absent here is a little smexy time.

Excerpt:

David ghosted his fingertips down the back of her arms, over her hips, and finally to the back of her thighs leaving chill bumps in his wake. He gripped her legs and lifted her easily off the floor. She felt small and breakable in his massive arms, but somehow in her heart, she knew he would treat her with care. She held onto him tightly as he took two steps to the bed, placed one knee on the bed, and gently lay her down on her back. Jolie liked the weight of David against her as he hovered over her, poised.




Just to give you a visual of what Jolie gets to play with, here is my muse for David.


For more hooks Click here

3 comments: