Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Hump Day Hook

Hey all! I'm less than 3 weeks from my wedding and I might pass out. LOL, but I still have time for you guys and HDH. Since this is hot week I thought it best to post something from my published romance books. I introduce you to a little bit of Nash and Baylee from, Courageous Dare. This book is still my all time favorite of things I've written. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

Courageous Dare
Baylee gasped as he flipped them over. Hovering above her, he teased at her entrance. She rolled her hips against his, hoping for friction. She wanted this man inside her more than anything or anyone she had ever known.
“I need to feel you…please.”
She rolled her hips again to prove her point, making him shudder. He leaned down and kissed her deeply, pushing into her body. She threw her head back with a gasp at how entirely he filled her.
“Baylee…” The way her name rolled off his tongue sounded right to her. “Jesus, you feel so damn good.”

Nash moved slowly, his hips rolling in tandem with hers. Brushing the hair away from her face, her eyes met his, seeing much more than lust. She wasn’t sure what it was, but the thought of never looking into his eyes again hurt her. 

Click Here for more awesome

1 comment: