Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Hump Day Hook

Here we go! Another hump day hook for you guys. This one comes from my upcoming novel Silent Tears which will be out in Feb.

Silent Tears:
Cam had to shake her head so she could focus on him and not his ass in those pants that had been tailor made specifically for his body. She’d seen well built men before, but the way the vest he wore hugged his body made her skin tingle. The way he moved, so slick and sure of himself, and way the gold chain from his pocket watch glinted when the low lights of his office hit it just the right way, made her weak in the knees. She pulled herself together enough to answer his question.

For more awesomeness, Click Here

10 comments:

  1. Nice description! I want to meet him now...Great Hook!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! As I was reading, I began to hear the song 'Moves Like Jagger' in my head:) Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed this, Lacie. Nice hook.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh. Very nice. Definitely intrigued to read more. He sounds like a smooth one...

    ReplyDelete
  5. easy to lose focus with a man like that. nicely written to convey her feelings.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh. I like it a lot. I love a man in a good pair of tailored pants!!! Can't wait to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm not sure I could have composed myself that fast. Great hook

    ReplyDelete
  8. now, what is that question? I'm hooked. Very well written, I liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'd have trouble concentraing, too! Love your cover, BTW!

    ReplyDelete