Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Hump Day Hook

Ahoy all! Yesterday was release day for Silent Tears! I'm so excited about this release. I loved writing this story and the characters so much I actually cried when I finished it. This one has been a long time coming so I hope you enjoy! In celebration of the release I will choose one winner to receive a free PDF copy of Silent Tears.

Excerpt Silent Tears:
 After dinner he took her back out onto the balcony. The temperature had dropped considerably and when she shivered, he got her one of his jackets and draped it over her shoulders. The wind blew in great gusts causing her hair to blow over her face. Brax stood closer to her than she realized. She could feel the heat from his strong body. He moved the hair covering her face and tucked it behind her ear. Their eyes met and once again she was held prisoner by the intense passion behind that pale gray stare. He held her face in his hands and lowered his lips to hers. When their mouths met, she nearly passed out from the sensations roaring through her body. His lips were perfect and his hands on her face made her feel incredibly safe.


Click here for more links to some amazing authors!

14 comments:

  1. Lacie, you did a great job on the cover-- beautiful. This is an endearing scene that shows their tender feelings. It makes me want to know where they go from here. I love his gray eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A nice moment of tender care. I liked your hook.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sensuality and tenderness of the kiss! Congrats on your new release! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, yum. I do love me some passion. Great hook!

    ReplyDelete
  5. V romantic. That should warm her up more than the jacket!
    Congrats on the release! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh, very sexy hook and pretty cover!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhh....a kiss...such a kiss. Love the tension in this - and that with just that touch he makes her feel safe. Wonderful hook this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful! So nicely done! What a kiss!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice description! Great hook!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A good post for Valentines :) And congrats on your new release!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You got me with the gray eyes *sighs dreamily* Congrats on the release!

    ReplyDelete