Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Hump Day Hook

Hey guys! Welcome back. I thought I would post a bit from Courageous Dare. Love this story and am excited for book 2, Gravity Beach, to come out this year. Hope everyone has a great day!

Excerpt Courageous Dare:
 Without fear or uncertainty in Baylee’s voice, she spoke in her way of challenging Jamie. “Dare.”
Jamie’s smile spread even wider, and she nodded slowly. She took a shot before saying, “I dare you to have sex with a stranger.”
A collective gasp swept around the room. Suddenly, this game had taken a turn from the occasional strip tease and random kiss to something else entirely. Baylee laughed and thought for a moment. She hadn’t been with a man in a very long time, not since her relationship ended a year ago. She never thought she’d sleep with some random man, but when her gaze fell upon the man sitting next to her, she made her decision.  


For more links Click Here

17 comments:

  1. HAHA, I LOVE it! Wonderin' about the guy, now. Must be hawt! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a dare!! Now I definitely want to know who was net to her and what her choice was...great hook!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's some dare. Great hook. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoa! that's not like any game of Truth or Dare I ever played! I wonder what the question would have been if she'd said Truth! Great hook! Already on my TBR list.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great hook! I hope she accepts the dare

    ReplyDelete
  6. That man sitting next to her just got lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eek! That's an AWESOME hook! I need more! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is courageous of her, and I hope it works out even better than she anticipates. Interesting story!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooo, love this! Nothing quite like a bold woman who is willing to take a risk.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hook set, line ready to reel me in.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well! Decision made! Lol. Love her gumption!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow - that game had high stakes!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well, wow, that's a tease, I so want to know more.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Interesting game. good hook! :) C.

    ReplyDelete