Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Hump Day Hook



Hello all, it's that time again! Today I give you a bit of my next release,
Silent Tears, which comes out next month. I do so love me some Braxton Godfry.

Excerpt Silent Tears:

Michael went back to the car and offered his hand to whoever was seated in the back seat. Braxton’s neck tingled with a strange sensation when a small hand gripped Michael’s. As the passenger got out of the car, everything slowed down as if the earth had to prepare itself for her entrance. A high heel covered foot touched the ground and Braxton’s eyes traveled from the shiny, pointed toe, all the way up a toned calf and leg covered in a pair of stockings that had the sexy thin line up the back. As the woman stood up from the seat and became completely visible to Braxton, he had to widen his stance so he wouldn’t waver. She was the most beautiful woman he’d ever seen. He could imagine how good she would be in bed.

For more amazing authors please Click Here

16 comments:

  1. Wonderful description in this hook! Felt like slow motion as she got out of the car. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great hook, had me "looking" with him. Nice flow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant! I loved his inner thoughts x

    ReplyDelete
  4. sexy suspense as the reader experiences her through his eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, sexy and lovely! I really want to see more of these two...your hooks are drawing me in.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Love his instant desire for her. Spot on description too. Great hook!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice tension building. I could see what he saw.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh the sensuality is alive and electric, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahhh, I like. I too like Braxton! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds yummy! I like Braxton and the way he thinks.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great hook, as always! You have such a way with words...everything slowed down as if the earth had to prepare itself for her entrance... Lovely!

    ReplyDelete