Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Hump Day Hook Jan 9, 2013

Hello all, here we are again! I asked what you would like to read today and a few of you said my WIP. I am happy to say that Gravity Beach (Jolie's Story) has been submitted and I am in that perpetual waiting game. Anyhoo, here is a little bit of Jolie and David!



Gravity Beach:

Her words seemed to be all he needed as he put his hands on both sides of her face and kissed her heatedly. For a brief moment, she felt self conscious as he slowly removed her shirt. Her modesty flew out the window when he lowered his head and ran his lips across her bare flesh. Jolie dropped her head back and moaned deep in her throat. She wanted to feel his skin against hers so she nearly ripped his shirt from his body. He smiled devilishly at her when she stepped back toward the bed. Watching him watching her weakened her knees. He tracked her like she was his prey. The need inside her now grew into something indescribable. Her body burned, ached for him to consume her.

I hope you enjoyed these two, I know I most certainly loved writing them! Keep your fingers crossed this gets accepted. 

Please Click Here for more links!

9 comments:

  1. Good luck!!! And such a passionate scene. I can tell it (at least here) that it's more than just sex. They share something much deeper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steamy hot! Good luck on your submission! Crossing fingers for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck on your submission! I liked his a bit predatory way :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great passion...good luck on your submission.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Remarkable heat between them, and it sure hooks me to want to know more. Bravo on your submission, Lacie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I enjoyed the buildup in this hook. :) All the best with your submission!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lots of sexual tension fluting off my computer screen! Nice!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE! Favourite line: "Watching him watching her weakened her knees." Such a great turn of phrase - I might have to steal it! ;)

    ReplyDelete